Thursday, March 14, 2013

uric acid and arthritis stops me from going anywhere



in one of my artritis attack , may hearing kami sa fiscls office dito ay naka cane ako and o much in pain
uric acid attack and rayuma are the most devastating for me. ngayon mag kokompanya minsan i stop going out and campaign just to nurse my pain for  three to four days per week its very taxing for my body and plans.  lately nagsimula na ang paired attack, both knees, boh hels, bboth arms, both hands, grabe ang sakit, lately the back of my knee, pag na paupo ako for afew hours hindi na ako maka tayo and walk after.

during the attack which last for 4 to 5 days, i just stayed in bed. a 15 steps trip to the tolilet takes an hour or a quarter . lalo sa pag tulog mahirap lean on left  or right, next day yun naman masakit,  i dont sleep any more sa aircon room, i sleep in a room without a fan. maintain it at 31.3 celsius.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,