Saturday, September 20, 2008

my typical day starts like this...........

every day I wake up at 3:45am, my first order of the day is to open my scanner radio for any police emergency of civil incidents, coup detat, i scan all the police and security frequency and at the same time open my old reliable Sony am radio. for the news at DZMM 630 . read a daily verse in my small daily bible and shower,
either i ride a motorcycle or a car to malibay. the gate near our house opens at 5:oo am so i still have alot of time for my self


every time i pass this bridge around 535am daily i feel recharged by the first rays of sun rise,
this is the altar at St. Andrews church at Bel aire makati, here i always make a stop and pray, and thanks the lord for giving me more time to spend with my parents

at more or less 5:00 am iI leave my place at wack wack and traveled to my fathers house this is the daily scenes.....

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,