Friday, January 2, 2009

vespa ride to tanay

my father and I, on the day i got my vespa, i showed it to my dad, this pic was taken at MOA parking lot, he was driven in his car while i ride in my wasp. when I was in grade school my dad is against me riding motorcycles, i cry and cry for him to buy me one, but instead he bought me a Lancer 1400 L type brandnew in 1974 color ivy green

flat tire in the mountain route

i really like the twisties in maralaque, i enjoy riding motorcycles in that area on the way to our place in tanay on the mountain tops, most of the time i ask my friends to be with me and have a quick llunch in the farm and return to manila by 3pm

one time i had an accident and this is my pic, it was rainng hard that day
this are the vespa club scooter which i joined and they were our guest for the day at tanay
Iam very happy when i stand beside these wasp prior to my first out of town ride to tanay. after 2 hours i spilled in the road at sierra madre lots of hurts and a few blood in my arm makes me soo happy riding my vespa

checkin my white px150 before the ride

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,