Friday, March 27, 2009

taking care of ones parents in thier sunset years is very enotional, and sad.

I have a feeling that mommy is getting weaker and sickly, lagi sya hingal catches her breath always. doctor says its not because of heart but due to decrease hemoglobin in her blood. i just wish she could still recover.


my father is 81 years old, had a debilitating stroke in 1999 April , will be 10 years in April 21, 2009
my mother have many medical conditions. kidney failure, congestive heart failure, high creatinine level, asthma, hypertension.

ate ina, my dad,s sister is 100 years old

all i want is to spend more time with them, i go and visit them daily, lately I spend more tie almost till noon time, cook their food , and other things. supervise their activity, read news horoscope etc. I enjoy every time with them.
Lately i hire a lot to just keep them company, every shift am or pm there is a 4 person shift assign, in addition to regular visitors , gusto ko lang lagi madami tao around them always to cheer them u and keep them company. bed ridden at paralyzed na nga sila at malungo pa bahay.... ayoko ng ganun.
How ever, minsan some people in our house are taking advantage of my parents weakness, they lost alot of personal properties mostly personal properties from fine watches, shoes, cloths and other stuff, even kitchen equipments and appliances. nakaka iyak talaga.........
ganun pala pag matanda na parents mo and you love them very much, its a day to day basis talaga, i just don't know when they will be gone, kaya i try to see to it na mag kita kami araw araw. when wake up i call and txt them.. to see to it they have survived the night, and I'm very thankful for a new day again of spending another day with my parents. we cannot tell they could die in their sleep. an dami ko iniisip na ganito. i just wish na ilan decade pa kami mag kasama.
si mommy, i felt sad kasi lagi sya parang nawawala sa sarili, always dreaming about her mother, Erie feeling talaga, but still i know God will grant me my wish for longer life for them, kahit tangalin na ng konti ang life span ko at dag dag sa kanila, kahit nawala na ang political future, the power, the prestige... i just want long life for them.
my life is very simple now, loving my parents and my family and iam very happy for it

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,