Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ayoko na ma ospital

OK na ako uwi na tayo, wala ng bara ang lala munan ko 
THIS IS ME INSIDE MY ROOM AT MEDICAL CITY. DINALA ako dito because of esphageal motility or nag bara ang lalamunan ko, nag ka roblem ako sa esophagus when i lost 120 lbs. kaya ngayon nag papataba na ako ulit.
ths picture was taken the moment nawala na ang bara ng lalamunan ko ang i was ablble to drink ice cold coca cola again.
maganda ang mga rooms sa Medical City, medyo maliit lang ang mga rooms pero parang hotel ang kwarto, at ang lakas ng tubig parang presurize pag labas sa gripo.

1 comment:

imelda said...

Hi Jojie, It's me Mel, Pam's mom.
Thanks for sharing me your posts. Dami mong posts/pictures. How I wish I could do this (up to now I still ask help from my niece... hehehe!) And I wish I could find time to open .. nakaka aliw/enjoy checking our FB. Anyway just found out you were hospitalized. Hope everything's fine and all is well with you and your family.
Jojie, I wish to talk to you about Pam esp the recent exposure on Pasay Mall. I'm really worried about her safety... dami nya makakalaban and makakabangga ... syempre may mga friends or kilala din ako and my family na link sa exposure. I need to talk to you. Can you give me your contact number. I guess morning there maybe between 10-12nn is the best time to call you or it at night?? Let me know which is convenient for you. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and my warm regards to you and Arlyn.

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,