Sunday, July 5, 2009

after my father 1999 Hemoragic stroke, Abduraman wahid becomes my Idol


si wahid ay naging president ng Indonesia after Suharto, sya ay na stroke 5 years before winning the presidency at yung stroke nya requires brain operation just like my father,
since after the stroke o my dad, I always quote Wahid of indonesia about the mental capcity of a person even afte a hunt operation in the brain, antukin nga lang afte
Abdurrahman Wahid (also known as Gus Dur) (born September 7, 1940) is an Indonesian Muslim religious and political leader who served as the President of Indonesia from 1999 to 2001. The long-time president of the Nahdlatul Ulama and the founder of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Wahid was the first elected president of Indonesia after the fall of the Suharto regime in 1998.


No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,