Monday, July 27, 2009

some old pictures




this is the oath taking of my father as city Mayor in December 1967 to supreme Court Justice Concepcion at the Justice residence at new manila, at the picture is Roger Domingo, Mrs Babiera, Lt Magsakay, mommy, me My Dad, Encio ordiales, Atty Macalintal, , Atty Eric Castro< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDXQJlTTJE2g-f4D6Myou0o9nCd20g-E6zMJ9UG7U1MHi0-V2LepCnjZNmj-Adskb9noEsXcrexU_PxJSo6P9Q4bp-2foSpWvuFQvuQJVrhwOyWqDMDxNmBacymIJwqjsmY3qpw0RVaPc/s1600-h/oath.bmp">

My Dad, and I aboard a private Amphibian truck at Navotas Fish port, he rented this water craft just to experince riding it, awe were with my cousin ojet and jun, and City Hall emplolyees.
He rented this a week wfter we watch Battle for Anzio in the movies where US forces usee amtrucks to assult anzio in Italy

My and my Dad at Calamba, just in front of the Rizal Shrine/ house
these are days after his victory in 1967, he has no where to go except wait for his term as mayor to begin in a months time. we visit Calamba, with us are alot of people who wants to be appointed in his incoming administration


No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,