Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hybernating after election


sometimes I hybernate with my close friends , staff and supporters , like this photo , where I invited all people close to me to a three days outing at Lobo batangas at the submarine dive resort owned by my friend Jojo Marasigan. siguro kulang kulang na 100 plus kami dito, parang get together after election




after election, and the result is known, most of the time I hybernate to far away places, most often tanay, but sometimes we trek to Sagada via Nueva Vizcaya all the way to baguio city , travelling at night in freezing cold weather.

at the photo we are in 2 vehicle convoys of 4x4 navigating the side roads of Apayao kalinga

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,