Tuesday, April 29, 2008

new Otani tokyo and ryokan




tokyo new otani hotel
dec 1968,
we stayed at this hotel for 5 days. i was not interested in japan then all i want was toys toys toys
unknowingly , at this same hotel my then future wife stayed with her family 1968

we boarded Air France DC8 at manila in the afternoon, arriving at Haneda at 7pm. I remember being at the hotel at 9pm and I was so tired. In this trip it was an official trp to Japan by my Father, for a tour of Garbage compactor company... a certain Mr Abe and Mr Tanaka, the company,s big shot are our host, i remember we travel always in 2 big Cadllacs.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,