Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fern towers, south munn ave, east orange new jersey. MY FAMILY LIVED HERE IN 1974 FOR THREE MONTHS


this is fern towers in south munn ave, we use to live here with my family, it is a fully furnished service apartments


this is one of the department store in main street east orange, Woolworth wool co, this is their cafeteria which serves great roast beef

this is where me and my family mimics to be like an American


this is the east orange train station, where in we stand in this train platform to wait for train to hoboken NJ




this is also in the main street, besides the post office



in 1974
my family tried to live in USA at Fern towers, south munn ave, east orange new jersey
my father studied at st Barnabas hospital at Livingstone, my sisters , m mom and i always go to new york city every day fr shopping and site seeing, i always buy toys at Macy's 3rd floor, once i got lost for 3 hours in new york city when i was 11 years old.
It is here in New Jersey that I first touch snow... it is the last snow of May, dirty snow, no snow fall

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,