Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY FAVORITE : T BONE STEAK

THE BEST T BONE STEAK IS SERVED AT THE DEFUCT HUGO'S RESTAURANT AT
THE (NOW CLOSED) HYATT HOTEL, ARLENE AND I BOTH ADMIT ITS THE BEST
NEXT IS SUBIC BAY, LONE STAR STEAK HOUSE

The best steak shoul be eaten without sauces or condiments.... only salt and pepper....

charbroiled

the very first time i tasted steak was in 1968, i was grade one then it was in one of the night clubs along roxas boulevard, "bayside" but the best steak for me is served at the "chimney" also at roxas blvd. my mother later regularly cook steak for me but the taste never par with steaks in dark steak house........ my consolacion was "magi steak sauce"

those times, every afternoon, most motels and restaurants send us food mostly steaks i remember it arrives at 3pm

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,