Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HOW TO WIN AN ELECTION.....

In 1995, my father gave me authority to plan and make detail preparations for any eventualities fr the campaign, from pre campagn period to canvassing , including anti frad , and special operations, i was trained by my father in this kind of environment, aside from politics, it includes the nitty gritty asspect of winning. there is an instance we make dudd bombs placed in the city, just to mke Pasay under comelec cotrol which we did.. I never imagined i was able to execute some top secret things to make daddy win in 1998
here is a file photo of one of our brain storming prior to election day. this type of planning will dry your brains. it has to have plan A to Z. i once have 8 teams of different group under my radio net, i had a funny incident in villamor where in i fielded my own NAMFREL team with thier own fx, and uniform , but the Namfrel cover was later blown because the uniform i issued was snap election type.

this is my prized toy... it is a frequency scanner, with this i could know the electronic communications of a friend or a foe

WITH THIS GADGET, WE DEFEATED A DYNASTY!!!!!!!

with this gadget, youll be able to know how your enemy operate.......

they will have to use 900 mhz, trunking system to escape you

this device should be paired with a scanner icom R1 or R100

For me I think I am more effective as a strategist than a candidate, my father trust my plans and tactics, we have beaten a dynasty, a well funded oponent and several others,
one time our opponent was distributing monies some where at maricaban at 24 hours before poll open, i alerted comelec and pnp for there where lines of people waiing in line to sell thier votes at 800 each, i did go there with my toyota fx tamaraw barker with loud speaker and plead with them in humility not to sell thier votes, i know i will have a hard time stopping it but i just made a speech in front of the bga hall for 30 mins filibustering to create a cloud of disarray, until comelec, media and others highlightthe event.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,