Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PAN AM LONDON TO JFK INNAGURAL FLIGHT



IN 1 970 I WAS ABLE TO FLY IN PAN AM'S INAUGURAL FLIGHT
FROM LONDON HEATHROW TO JFK, NEW YORK

it was my first time to ride a jumbo jet, it was so large, i use to ride on 707, DC 8,
I was so proud for this very special flight, the gave each one of us certificates
signed by the captains and the Pan Am , London chief certifying me as a pioneer of London to JFK westbound flight



I just found out that this flight was one of the three daily flight to JFK and this inaugural flight we took was the same flight and time the PAN AM 103 did take the Lockerbie bombing..... LONDON to NEW York

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,