Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tid bits from the past


my childhood friend and playmates, we grow up together. he has been the city administrator then, he is one of the reason na stroke and daddy ko, ang dami nyang mga secret liaison sa mga may vested interest sa pasay, mga prma nya na di alam ni daddy, as if he wants to get rich very quick, i should have blocked his appointme as cit administrator pero nahiya nalang ako, kasi i promised him to be the chief of staff of my father in 1992 na hindi nag materializd..... i know deep inside me he is the reason for the stroke of my father sa sama ng loob nya sa kanya, he even resorted to black mailing us pag tinangal sya



arlene's academic medal

when i was in grade one, someone gave me a watch that is not my liking, in a wooden box, later my mom told me it was an expensive watch because it is a ROLEX president, im too young then i wear that to school everyday.

I use to love Rolex a lot in my teens, i have alot of rolex, i show them off, i feel im not well dress if im not wearing either my GMTII, Explorer, submariner or President........

later in life, im tired of those Rolex, now i just wera a simple timex for my daily rides... i just bought my sons and daugther and my wife use rolex.......

this is my electronic eavesdropping corner...
i can listen to PNP, MMDA, Mall security, taxi, air traffic, and alot more
this is my hobby since 1980's
I CAN LISTEN TO CELLPHONE 5 KM AWAY...... GSM
CORDLESS PHONE 2 KM
IF I USED MY DIRECTIONAL ROOF ANTENNA WOW WOW....... SECRET RESULTS....

1 comment:

artsaran said...

Jojie, naging lawyer si Phil at city administrator ng Pasay?

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,