Wednesday, April 30, 2008

playing to live like americans in new york 1974





WE TOOK THIS PATH TRAIN TO CROSS THE HUDSON RIVER FROM HOBOKEN NEW JERSEY TO WORLD TRADE CENTER, BEFORE WE BOARD NYC SUBWAY TRAINS


from south Munn street in suburban East Orange, Near Newark NJ, my mom, sister te and nana, hop into a New Jersey train in east orange, along main street towards Hoboken New Jersey, towards PATH train to cross the Hudson river to the PATH-NYC subways at NYC there we explore whole of Manhattan area, by foot, by taxi, by bus, by ferry.

when we were in New Jersey, during my fathers study in Livingstone, we did 3 months of shopping everyday except Sunday to Manhattan, every time we went back to our rented furnish apartment high rise, my sisters and I always bring toys toys and toys, one time i bought a air hockey which i just left in our place in NJ because no surface and airmail will accept it to be ship to manila. we spent three months plus there, at first, my mothers best friend ate Linda stayed with us and my uncle mama odeng. I remember the place so well till now, i watch the TV program, I dream of genie, Gilligan's islands, beat the clock there at night time.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,