Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MY FUEL SAVER....


This is a Honda wave 125 cc. one of the cheapest and most reliable under bone today, alot of people look down on it as " for messenger" " baduy" every time i hear this comment on this underbone of mind i feel more proud of it.
I just want them to know that I've been a been there done that guy, Ive driven and owned, nice and wonderful mercs and bimmers to Volvo....and driven all over the world, owed 4 different BMWs, 3 merc, and alot more, but nothing is more fullfilling that driving one of this nice fuel saving cheapskates.....HONDA WAVE.

In the early part of my riding scooters, I feel awkward, some people ridicule me, makes fun out of me.......
now I'm ready to face a new era of fuel crisis while those people , are now just starting to balance on their riding a motorcycle






HONDA WAVE- THE MOST ECONOMICAL BIKE AND RELIABLE .
ITS THE RIGHT BIKE TO BEAT THE RISING PRICE OF FUEL
ONLY HYPOCRITE WILL SAY THAT THIS IS "BADUY" FOR MESSENGER ONLY I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE THIS BIKE...ONE FULL TANK WILL LAST 120KM

above is daniel, my mechanic from honda Shaw, i had a flat tire somewhere

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,