Saturday, May 3, 2008

25 YEARS HAS PAST, I STILL MISSED MY GRAND MOTHER



she died in july 21, 1984
she stays with me at school always from pre nursery in sta rosa, kinder at don bosco and grade shool grades one to seven at de la salle taft. she ha s a small stool, a big bag ang stays just outside the door till the bells ring, and when we drive home with our driver mang sario or pilayo, my grand mother usually have merienda for me examples are: adobo rolls from bungalow restaurant, chicken pie from goldilocks.
she makes the best adobo, the dry ones with alot of garlic, my dad bought her a house at recarte street bangkal, i spent weekends there, and i use to keep all my toys there. she is a very strict, very loving grandmother.
her favorite food is crisp pata at barrio pilipino, before she had a micro stroke that is the food she ordered
her favorite movie is dr zivago, and the song some where my love..............
i felt guilty, because in 1984 we should have cancelled our US trip to stayed with her so that she could recover, when we arrived she seemed deteriorated

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,