Monday, May 5, 2008

watergate hotel complex, DC


This is the Watergate Hotel Complex at Washington DC, became so famous in 1974 during Nixon Presidency.

we stayed at this hotel in 1977 when we extensively toured the capital

I first visited Washington DC in 1970, with my mother and the ate Linda my mom's best friend, on our round the world tour, we fly in from New York and landed at Dulles airport, it was so amazing the terminal was so far from the parked airliners, we were transported to the planes by mobile concourse.

We rented a DC cab and the driver serve as our guide. thru out the city.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,