Monday, May 19, 2008

Death car.....Curse car... I sold it


It was actually owede my his father who is a provincial Governor, who died because of stroke in 1998, just a couple of months after he acquired this sports car.

it may be a co incident or curse, that 2 months after i bought this car my dad had a stroke in aprill 22, 99 which almost cost his life, and has to have his brain operation just to save him..

after a few weeks i immediately sold this curse car to an architech who wants a lok of ferrari without the cost of it.... later afetr 3 months i learned that the buyer of the car died because of cardiovascular attack..

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,