Saturday, May 3, 2008

QUIAPO CHURCH



besides the main chapel is a shrine for the holy spirit, where i pray my intention everytime i am at Quiapo Church. I have regular confession there too as well

Of all my devotion, this quiapo Black Nazarene is the most tried ad tested one, since my law studies, my parents health, family life...............
I make it a point, every week ,iI touch the feet of the cruxifix , and whisper my intention, never has he failed me
this is the interior view of Quiapo church

every visit to quiapo church is full of memory for me, 40 years ago, my parents and i g there every week despite thier very busy shedules, after that visit to Nazareno we drop by A and W drive in restaurant along UN ave to have a snack before returning to our house

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,