Wednesday, May 21, 2008

morning at meat market

I have a "suki" who gives me beef bones every morning at 5:00 am, i used it for caldo, for stew, pancit, choseuy etc. just add flour and youll have a thick sauce

every morning , at 4am, im all set to go to the market and buy fresh food for my parents.....for my dad and ate ina, old fashion food. for my mom are non meat veggies 3 x aday.
it is so tiring routine, in rain or dawn early lights..... but the fulfillment it brings in my heart to serve my parents in the twillight of thier life is priceless.

In the start, I do it because i like riding motorcycles everyday, i like cooking as well and i love my parents very much,

some say, there are alot of people who could do this for me everyday, but doing it myself is very fulflling.

now i know the difference of pechay baguio, bagui beans, sitaw etc.......

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,