Wednesday, May 21, 2008

in high school all i want for my car is these stuffs








headlight washer, irmsher rear spoilers, sun roof , recaro seats and P zero tire

in 1979 i have abrand new Ford Cortina, i wanted to cut open the roof and install sunroof, i was disuaded by my elders..

i bought a twin weber for ford cortina..... its so fast on gas... and it needs tuninig once more often..... i was really so sorry to manipulate the engine of my
after that car, i never modify the internals of the car.......
one time i was really into puting turbo charger inmy car..

at that young age... i was so serious about cars.... i like to put anything german in my car and i was so happy when i was bought by my parents my first german car, a 2 liter opel record

"i use to playfully dream about and treat my nissan sentra as a volvo, my opel record as a big bmw, and my ford crtina ESS as a jaguar, my Lancer el 1976 as a nissan fairlady" later i realized the dream cars of mercedes, volvo, bmw has been a reality now

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,