Thursday, December 25, 2008

Arlene, Justin and Joanne always tease me that i dont have childhood when im growing up, because i dont know who is who in disney charcters




YES that is true, because when i was growing up, cartoons is somewhat taboo in our house then, my father tell me stories about Cuba's Fidel Castro, Kennedy, Russia< color="#ffff00">raid of Victor corpus in PMA armory, Nixon in San Clemente, California ( my dad and i even peeked at the western white house then).
about tsar Nikolas of Russia , Seebees of US navy

Arlene noticed this so much, because i don't even know the difference of snow white and Cinderella, Pluto, mickey mouse, and etc

but some how when justin was interested in teen age ninja turtle, i study that cartoons alot just to have a common bond with my son. even the choice of TV program, i prefer history and biography, Gilmore girls,desperate house wife nanny fine, charmed, every body likes Raymond which m family enjoys,
that is why i have my own place to watch tv and surf my BBC, FOX news, CNN, abscbn news, gma tv, Reuters, police frequency which i enjoy most

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,