Saturday, December 27, 2008

ysmael and may claudio family, Canada





this is ysma , may ad thier children in winnipeg, Monitoba, Canada
ysma and I grew up together in malibay, played basketball together and alot of other kids activity, they are very close to my folks. May his wife is in charge of the mayor's office personell in our time, she was very strict, sometimes nag tatampo ako kasi yung mga pinapasol ko sa platilla ay hindi naa pasok, dahil sobra dami. it resulted some casual and employees na personal ko pina pasueldo. later i realized na eto pala ay order ni daddy ko to minimize our bloated casuals.

Arlene and I are very sad when May left for Canada, she has been very close to our hearts, before she left, I gave her a despidida party, i rented a bus with all our staff and families to Virgin of Manaoag in Pangasinan.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,