Friday, December 26, 2008

my sisters , family and friends in California


Patricia, who reminds me of my sister te, assumption also in grade school

ram, te's youngest, when he was born in 1999 our dad was in ICU, i still remember vividly that we kept it secret to te that dad had a stroke because she was pregnant with ram, and from the airport te go straight to ICU, incidentally the name of the ICU room of JOC is San Ramon.....

this is my sister car in California, a hybrid prius

pic of kuya boy and Susan linao
above is jc ate Deanne, yaye, nana some where in southern California

jon and elena

my sister te and nana with kuya toms wife Lynette, ram and Debbie

my sister te, who is now a practicing dentist at California

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,