Saturday, December 20, 2008

dad and momy's room renovation 2008

this is daddy room at malibay, its partition with the small room installed with show window

this is he guest room, which they now use temporarily, this use to be their bed room in the early 60's
the two doors in the pic is the toilet and dressing room , this is also my room from 1976-1984
this is the guest room, use to be my room when i was in high school
these are pictures of daddy and mommy's room under renovation, the 2 see three walls are intended for the safety of my parents, so that the caregiver could easily check them from the main room, ate Ina's room will also have a thru and thru glass window

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,