Wednesday, December 31, 2008

mommy under asthma attack

update regarding mommy.s asthma, as of 2009, January parang di daw hika but low hemoglobin



I was so afraid and very tense when i took this picture, mommy is having asthmatic attack, she has a very hard time going to church for the past days , she get tired easily.
I'm a bit guilty because when she requested me to bu and cook " adobo pusit" na favorite nya, ever since that time she has frequent asthmatic attack, at the moment what i feared most is the new years eve revelry tonight, I plan to sealed the doors and window today so the smoke , fumes and odor of nitrates Will not be irritating for my mother

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,