Tuesday, December 23, 2008

city inspection


this is my dad, in one of his inspection tour of the city
in his second term as mayor in 1998, we always round the city from 9am to 3pm after we eat at ma mon luk and also he takes me home at wack wack, sometimes i pass buy an electronic shop of a store and my dad walks with me even though he has difficulty in walking
my father seldom goes to dept store m but i was with him when he went to automatic center to bu a home stereo, shopping is not his cup of tea

in 1967, I'm in grade 3 when he went rounds and inspection in the city i sat with him in the front of the car
i never i could imagine, that what we did 40 years ago we still did it in 1999 father and son inspecting the city to make it safe for its citizens

in my speeches , i always tell people , that normally- ang tatay ay tinururuan ang anak nila ng tade nila, pag ka carpentero o driver o magsasa ka.... ako siguro ang tangi minana ko sa aking ama ay ang pag mamahal sa bayan at mag lingkod at sacrifice

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,