Tuesday, December 23, 2008

old photos of my family


this is me at the de la salle parking lot ( now MacDonald's) just after classes with my tutor miss zenaida Francisco, iam in grade 6 here

this is my mommy at the cashier of the drug store "round d clock drug store"

this is me with de la salle graduating sash with my dad in our house, we just post this pic in photo ops
Eugene and I at the Japanese Village after feeding the deers, he always tease me sisiy and chicken because, I don't want to ride in some fast and daring rides at SOCAL theme parks then


this is picture of ate Deanne, Eugene, my mom and Debbie in Los Angeles


this is in hacienda heights California, at the photo is my new mini racer which we bought at sears it is ten speed racer, after my vacation we ship this bike to the Philippines


this is my most cherished pictures of my mother and father, i feel so sad when i see old pictures of them in their youth , at present they are too old and too weak

this is my mom and te, just off the airplane in salt lake city airport

this is me feeding deers in California
at mines view park, Baguio city 1976, after we bought Montepino we always go to Baguio city unil the 1990 earthquake which destroyed the condo beyond repair


at long beach harbour, rms queen Mary tour 1973

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,