Sunday, October 5, 2008

flaws in our citys grabage contract......why did Halrey won in bidding they dont have a transfer station, they are useing govt own pumping station


I did not sign the ratification of the garbage contractor, and i was the only one in my peers, because i find it has a gross violation of the "terms or referece " in the bidding process.
hat they should have thier own transfer station, in contrary to my photo above which shows they are secretly using the Don Carlos pumping station to transfer garbage from trucks to TS to trucks to dump site.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,