Monday, October 27, 2008

my mother's best friend,


my mommy an ate Linda at the old Manila International airport, the three of us prior to boarding our Ar France flight for my first round the world tour via 707 jet. there was no manila to Frankfurt direct flight before it took us manila-Phnom phen_- Bangkok-Bombay-Islamabad-Rome vis Lufthansa 707 jet


joey is my classmate at don bosco kinder at makati, every time there is an occasion we always play together, we both like plastic scale models since grade school. he migrated to USA and joined the US army,

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,