Sunday, October 5, 2008

I was almost charged in court for protecting the rights of this poor cityhall employee


the above photo is mrs norma custodia, a model pasay city employee for several decades, her retirement pay and other monies are being with held by the city treasure and her assitant. I was so furious about what happen here and i use all the curse words in my alphabet just to pressure them pay this lowly employee, laer on i received a criminal complaint and subpoena, asking me to appear before the city fiscal, for oral defamation.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,