Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hermohena Santos...... lola happy birthday

Every Birthday ni Lola Moheng (mommy,s mom) dinadala si mommy sa Hospital, maybe it happen four times in the past.

Lola Moheng died when she was 74 years old, my mother ins now 73 years old, deep in my mind children who takes cares of their parents should overtake the age of their parents when they die.
She died 1984 july21, in April that year she had a micro stroke probably due to her fondness of Barrio Fiesta Crispy Pata, days after, para nalang sya tulala no emotions, still my sisters,, my mom, arlene and I left her for 2 months for USA tour.....when we return prang nag worsen pa ang kanya kalagayan, we thought na gagaling sya in a couple of weeks, ill now i felt guilty na iniwan namin sya sa mga maids in that condition

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,