Monday, April 27, 2009

My mothers kidney doctor has several cases of unexplained death during dialysis DR CAYCO OF MAKATI MEDICAL

IT IS VRY HAD FOR US TO ACCEPT MOOMY A WALK IN PATIENT LIVELY AND ALERT UPON BE ADMITED FOR CHECK UP , TO SIEZURE AND DEATH IN 7 DAYS

In the beginning, I always tell both of my parents at this visit of mommy to the hospital is the most routine, less pressured and just a passing week to escape from the heat of Manila during summertime and enjoy the constant 22 celcius and 45% humidity at Makati med.But it turns out ver different.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,