Thursday, April 23, 2009

NORMA S. CLAUDIO MAY27,1935 - APRIL 23, 2009

this is mommy,s favorite song some where my love, this is also the song my grand mother like lola moheng who was widowed early, every time i hear this song i will sure miss mommy
mommy died at 220am , April 23, 2009

THE SADDEST PART IS BREAKING THE NEWS TO DADDY , we had a small conference with nana,kuya hermie, lina, arlene, mila and tita lita, just planning how to tell it to daddy about Mommy's sudden death in the hospital.

ALL I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ANEW LIFE FOR MOMMY, A BODY WITH LESS CREATINIE, AND BODY TOXIN, WHOM I CAN TALK AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME AFTER DIALYSIS.

It hurts me alot, but what hurts me more i seeing my daddy cry with tears in his eyes, she loves mommy alot

I'm getting worried around 10pm kasi sleeping pa si mommy almost stupors, at 12 midnite, dad ask me why mommy is still sleeping at di pa na gising..... hindi ko ma paliwanag.... I'm beginning to sense na it is a complication sa dialysis nya.

again I called up Mommy's room 720, mila nida still there, they said the nurse inform them that mommy is ok just watch out for blood glucose and bp.
after several minutes i rec a txt that mommy is having fever38.4 c

than they called me at 145am that mommy is again having difficulty in breathing that I should go there now poste haste. i know something is happening there, they called me up to check my loSomewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hopes of Spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams, all that your heart can hold
Someday we'll meet again, my love
Someday whenever the Spring breaks through

You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again

[jazz instrumental-first four lines]

Someday we'll meet again, my love
I said "someday whenever that Spring breaks through"

You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, and as soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again!

cations every 10 mins. there after.

kung after te first dialysis, dapat stop muna para maka recover body, but in the morning the set her up for session 2.
upon reaching the 7th floor i could feel the eeriness of the place, all the nurses at the forward nurse station was looking at us, and how we will react, the the end of the corridor there was an armed guard, probably a standard operation procedure when someone has died to control the rage of a relative, i did not enter at once and talk to the Dr's first and they inform me that it is past the 30 minutes protocol to resuscitated mommy, its almost 45 mins, but they have the moral duty to continue til the relatives arrived.
when i entered my Mommy's room i can see her lifeless body, with tubes in his mouth, nss in his feet, and her breast almost burst by the hand pumping of her chest, I can see the mammary fluid oozing ..... i kissed her forehead so is Arlene, i don't know how t react at this moment, all I'm thinking is how to tell this news to daddy.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,