Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SEMANA SANTA i the past and now

this is collegio de santa rosa makai pix, this is where i had my nursery 1 and 2 in 1964 to 1965
this bisita iglesia 2009 brought me back at this school after 45 years,
the corridr is still the same, but the flag pole which i always remeber is no where to be found ,may be because of the new buildings
the court yard below is acovered court then, now a building, this is where we wait for the bell


st therese altar during the traditional washing of the feet











This is the sacred heart shrine at makati, this is our 6th church visit on maundy thusday 2009











joanne and justin emerging from peter and paul church
















one of my favorite holidayss holy week, lahat slow down this part of the year,
time for one self, simla younger days enjoy these time of the year
ngayon its time to ride my motor bike to ride to anywhere in the metropolis without traffic.

nnong grade school ako , my dad use to have retreatsa baguio ciy, a three days retreat..... ny dad brought his staff and friends, so with my mother, ako din kasama ko mga kaibigan ko at mga classmates. rent kami ng whole house sa baguio city and 6 hotel rooms sa pines hotel. we travel there in several convoys, my parents and i usually fly by plane, a nihon PAL ys11 pa nga, sometimes a fokker friendship. dun na kami susun duin sa loakan air port. ( Philippine airlines onl y fly to Loakan in the mornins, no afternoon flights bcause at 1pm weather condition at Baguio city is erratic
I remember I spent a lot of time seating at the two fire place at Pines hotel, kasi my dad is in retreat/

during those times para kaming tourist sa Baguio city, minsan lahat ng mga friends ko binilan ng mga parents ko ng Poncho at daniel boone hat , t sa session road 7 kami mga gradeschool chums suot pareho

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,