Friday, April 17, 2009

mommy at room 720 makati madical center "PREPARING FOR KIDNEY DIALYSIS"


this will be the arterio venous access shunt process for the prep graft prior to dialysis for mommy




the oxygen tap in the hospital room



this is a lonely corridor of the hospital just outside nsc room




ths is apic of mommy being visited by arlene, cid and joanne, after some lasix IV aalot of toxins in her body is emoved and keeps her awake and alert





this is mommy,s info sheet posted by he staff of makati medical center in the wall of her hosptal room






daddy visit mommy at 720, they where both very happy, the miss each other for a night







dad and mommy holding hands








pic of joanne and cid wid joc and nsc









this is mommy after a night at makati medical center




as of 315pm _ i just talked with dr cayco, sbi mommy is improving na, pero her improvement is temporary, she will be having hemoglobin transfusion later, and he will be awaiting our desicion to go thru with grafting of veins in prep for dialysis.... MOMMY WILL BE HAVING BLOOD TRANFUSION PROBABLY HEMOGLOBIN PACKED RBC
report sa akin ng mga day shift sa hospital is: according to Dr crisistomo, ang upper body ni nsc halos wala na manas, a very good reaction, pero Dr cayco still want to push thru dialysis
as of 1015 pm april 18,2009 _ theresa my sister txt me from USA that she is for dialysis para feel better na si mommy










i love my mom , If I could just take away a few years in my life and give it to my mother.............or give one kidney to her .


YEARS FROM NOW, WHEN I SEE THIS PICTURE I KNOW TEARS WILL FLOW FROM MY EYES, I JUST FEEL SO BLESS AND HAPPY AT 47 YEARS OLD I CAN STILL EMBRASE KISS AND LOVE MY MOTHER. I REALL DID SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH HER IN THE PAST YEARS, BUT STILL I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT IS NOT ENOUGH, I STILL WANT MORE TIME WITH THEM..












daddy very sad thinking about mom at home .`this is the saddest part of having one of your old parents at the hospital, you need to boost thier moral and cheer them up, one at malibay and one at the hospital, earlier mommys bantay called up and they need signature of relative to administer recormond a drug for erythropoetn producton in the bone marrow,












April 17, 2009 nsc was able to secure a room at makai med at 130 pm after 2 days of waiting for a vacant room.
as of 930pm bp nsc- 120/70
body temp 36.7
pulse rate 74

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,