Saturday, April 4, 2009

te ramil, patricia and ram 2009 april visit


Iam very san to see my mother sick, she has so many conditons now, from edema, shortness of breath, hgh creatinine, BUN, Cholesterol, artheroclerosis veins in the feet, end stage kidney, asthsma, hyperventelations ad etc........
today theresa my sister is here visiting her, just hope marami pang beses na vist si te kay mommy, she is going to 74 this may 27, same age na namatay lola ko, but iam sure mommy will be much stronger kay lola moheng because silola ay up to the last minute chrispy pata sa Bario fiesta pina bibili nya, but my mother s a vegetarian for a year now...... i is my goal for her to reach 80 years old..... para di sihin ni lola moheng na pina bayaan ko anak nya








this is me withmy sister theresa, she is a dentist in california,, kakambal ni elena....
te as we call her is so close to me noong schol days nya sa assumption. para syang si Joanne ngayon who share jokes and laughter with me always.











No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,