Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I spend my childhood at this house

In 1968 my father made an annex to our old house with a swimming pool, pelota court, badminton, pool table, volleyball court, a one step bungalow rest house and a water falls which we put a Christmas's star every Christmas season. I was seldom allowed to go out of our compound, i invite all my friends here, and we swim from morning to sunset, I was teased my by mother "negrito of the mountain"

one time me and my friends , all twenty of them were taught karate lesson, how to ride bicycle here..... with complete uniforms

IN 1977,my friend Rey Bonagua almost lost his life at our swimming pool, he almost drowned an wad brought to San Juan DE dios hospital just to be revived

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,