Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kuya Erning_ my cousin, my confidant and a friend

This is my cousin "kuya erning" when i was in nursery he use to fetch me at collegio De Santa Rosa, he is tasked to guard our house at night time, and i always invite him to my room just watch TV and talk about anything, I enjoy his company, he has alot of story to tell,
he is one of the closest person to me, I really missed him when he died in 1994'

At this photo he is sleeping near our kitchen, this is the only pic i have of him....
his birthday is Dec 15

(as I was posing this pic of kuya erning last night, just received a sms from mila and rommel that inyang kuya ernengs wife just died... wha a co incidence )

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,