Monday, May 4, 2009

It is a greathnor for me to be invited to Mayor Abalos office to take oath again a Lakas NUCD with vce mayor tony calixto et al

daddy loves politics, mila reads captions of several tabloids and broadsheet mentioning my name. he is very excited, he even called vice mayor tony about it. he is soooo rong with news like this, bu deep inside my heart..... no more politks for me, gusto ko lang palakasin si daddy, his will to live.


rey mateo, bing petallo, richard advincula, moti arceo, ian vendivel ding santos.......
ko lang ang hindi incumbent.

i was not able to make itt because, i had some bout of upset stomach , hang over of mommys loss and a bit tired of politiking, thosepresent even say that the chairman benhur abalos shout my nam four times and applause.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there i just hope maayos ang gusot sa positioning ng line up ng lakas ticket sa pasay calixto & ding santos tandem mukhang malakas ng pambato...i believe...

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,