Saturday, May 30, 2009

touchng letter and prayers from my sister elena

I am a person na madaling ma touch ang puso. some cards that i received nilalagay ko pa sa cabinet ko na ka post doon, lalo na galing kay nana aka Elena my sweet little sister.
she is now busy preparing for Daddys 82nd birthday on Monday, June 15
Inayos nya na ang Buffet table na just like restaurants Buffet, dati kasi isa sa business nya ay catering plan

(June 11, 2009) Today when we were praying our this morning with my sister Elena, I was somewhat surprise to hear her prayers, when it was her turn to say some prayer request, she always includes and pray for my health, because I was the one who look after daddy here, again it makes me feel good and she touched my heart again today

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,