Friday, May 29, 2009

puerto azul condo sinuhol sa daddy ko, which he refused, ngayon we later found out ay tinangap pala ng isang appointed official nya .......

several years back some one offered my father this condo at puert azul as a "suhol" for thier non payment of real property tax , my father turned it down and up hold collection procedure, later on i found out that this same property has been recieved by one of his trusted "appointed official, " who i very eager to be rich and act rich without any political or moral thoughts.
several years back that same person informed me of the constructin going on in this unit. I have my spy investigate it and it was under his name........ i am very sad that some people have taken advantage of thier posistion just to enrich them selves, not even answerable to the people









No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,