Monday, May 4, 2009

almot @ weeks withou my mommy...... pics on her 9th day

dad and ramil in a very solemn moment with mommy
tita magda and ate deanne, te, arlene with kids

daddy with some words for mommy...... thks is what i heard...... norma tulngan mo ako...


ata spanish restaurant were we have despidida for te ramil ram and patricia, I admire my sister te, he make me feel strong when she is near me, I am so lonely the day she leave, it is easier to cope the loss of mommy when te is here with dad and me .
Eto ay sa isang Spanish Restaurant sa Makati, dito nasira ang aking tiyan dahil siguro sa re heat na Paella, marahil eto na ang pinaka grabe food related n sakit na dumaos sa akin,



ram and biboy lighting candles for lola




daddy, ramil and cid arriving at mommy,s resting place manila memorial park
it was a labor day holiday.





No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,