Sunday, September 14, 2008

public life vs private life








last Aug 20, 2007 i called for a general meeting at our house to inform everybody that I will not run in any election again, just like retiring or bowing out, it is like letting go my career, for the sake of taking care of my family, " that I dont seek power, wealth and fame, just long life and happy family life"........ after a month I was apointed by the president.

It is openning up my ways, that once you let go, God will take over and guide you.... it is a miracle for me



public speaking for me is a trial by fire, I am basically a shy person, i never thought i could speak in public like i used to, i do belive that I inherited m father's posture in my speeches, many called me "orador" like my father.
maybe, some where in my blog i will para phrase some speeches that i made, and some of them are catch phrases i copied from my father in his 50 years as a poliician,
i never get tired of listening to him hem


I really prefer my life very private, since i was born or in conception, my family is in politics, it is my life sometimes i get bored and very upset for its victory and defeat...... one thing i learn is from the late president Marcos, " for every tear a victory"
Deep in my heart, running for office means just to please my father, i just hope i could convince my daugther run this election, for me i feel so tired of politics, if joanne runs, i could just be in a supporting role just like my tried and tested rle support for my father

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,