Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I hate this kind of stuff........


"there are people in government who used thier posistion to enrich themselves" I know of someone who is close to me , you used our frienship to get to his posistion nw, when he is in power he acts like an alligator, who deals and deals, and perfected the act of compromising real property tax for philippine Village Hotel worth 800 million pesos. I think he had a compromise deal with that tricky family.

one time someone ask me to meet him at Hyatt coffee shop, who wants to have an advantage to a govt deal, right there and then i flatly say no and leave, when i arrived at the office i saw him talking with my father laughing and feeling confident, later i found out that the money i refused earlier has been accepted by an interventionist .... i feel bad and and hurt, thinking that if u keep your head high, there are some people who really know how to may connectons

"When my father was the mayor........."

I held up my head up high... not totally but the fact is that the prvious administration of "cuneta" has alot of sons and daughthers who put thier finger in the dirt earlier, from sakla, night club, vendors, matadero, commision, ice, cinehan, parking and motel

for me i was really touched by the dramatic victory we had and i can say that the holspirit is the one who is running our lives thru that victory,

the one i mentioned above are the sources of funds for the local executive in which as far as i know they are given thru a intermediary

night club accordingly gives 5,000 per week _ i let the city hall detachment utilize this
vendor 5,000 per week - utilized as food money in our house to feed our staff and guest at AOR
matadero at 25,000 per month ( from E.O given to me thru B.S )
commision on projects and purchase 10%
ice supplier- 50,000 ( i dont know what happen here i let rowald zapata utilize this)
motel assoc- the biggest 800,000 per month
cinehan- 10,000 per month thru K.H
parking- dont know i let tino and company utilize it

There are a lot of thing "na hindi ko pinatulan" and thus it created a vacuum that anybody can tap and utilize using my name, to my detriment......

sa pera, hindi ako matuusin, kaya alam ko madami nag samantala sa akin, pero ok lang ang important loyalty para sa akin. ayoko nung makiki pag goody goody ka sa kalaban ko. I remember Lt Frani (cityhall detachment chief) malapit pala sya kay Greg Alcera, nag volunteer sya sa akin na maging spy ko sya kay vice mayor... sbi ko huwag na dito ka nalang sa tabi ko, hindi maiintindihan ng mga tao pag lagi ka doon at dito ka work sa akin.

@ bago ko malimutan, ang pinaka ayaw ko na tao ay yung englisera, dati elementar ako, gusto ng daddy ko at mommy ko mag practice ako ng english sa bahay, naku nag away kami regarding sa pag english.... hangang ngayon ang mag pilipinong ingles ng ingles ay kina susuklaman ko.

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,