Monday, September 29, 2008

MY HATE SCALE.. In a scale of 1 to 10. the "10s" are the people who are unruly drunk. who borrow strength and courage from the spirit of alcohol

I lost my 2.5 m Volvo due to the intoxication of my driver
MAIKSI ANG PASENCYA KO SA MGA LASENGERO, ISANG BESES MGA POLICE NA MOBILE NA NAG IINUMAN AT LASING AY PINA ARESTO KO AT PINATANGAL SA PAG KA PULIS. MINSAN MGA KA CONTEMPORARY NG AKING AMA, NA NAG REREKLAMO SA AKIN NG LASING SYA AY PINAGAGALITAN KO.

ISA ITO SA KINA SUSUKLAMAN KO , ANG MGA LASING NA HAMBOG
what annoys me most are people who drink too much and becomes unruly. who gathers courage and hide inhibitions after drinking.
I know several people who have that reaction to alcohol, my patience is very long but i just cant stand those people around me.
there are several instances that men older than me, who becomes unruly i just cant control myself, it happen alot. one time , those people who are so nice when sober are like demons when drunk, one time a close friend of my father called me up and complain about some things , while he is drunk, i really lost my temper and i was able to tell him directly that." yung tapang mo kunukuha mo lang sa alak" i lost a friend , a supporter perhaps.

deep in my heart, i remember all the names and places of these people who are so nice when sober and so sorry when drunk..

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,