Saturday, September 20, 2008

this are the happy faces of my parents when they see me at 5am

come rain or shine, ill be at thier side in the morning............ i enjoy just being with them at 5am to 8 am daily
I cannot forget some statements made bu "sharon Cuneta" when her dad was sick, down and out. now I felt the same way as she does. Gone are the droves of people that goes to our house, who just sit and past the time there. our house use to be a very very busy , anyone could go there and eat, sleep and just stay and have coffee, now its dark and eriee..... I compare my sentiments with Sharon cuneta because his father and my father has the same job/

I cannot blame the people, that is life, that is politics. when my dad won all people are allies, after the stroke , the ship of his political carreer dips and his people abandoned him.

well that is life, i had accept that now, but i just hope and pray GOD will still give me more time to spend with my parents,

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,