Thursday, September 18, 2008

stop overs

this is st andrews churc, the colors of the dawn makes the pix very dramatic

this is some pix of st andrews church that i took this am, i make a stop over here just to pray and wait for the sun rise

for the past 5 days, my "suki" at the public market gives me beef bones every morning, not im feeling the negative side of those beef bones, as i cook stew, for pancit, lome, canton, bihon, chopseuy, the fats contents of the bone and the marrow does affect my blood pressure since yesterday, i feel sick since yesterday

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,