Sunday, September 28, 2008

my childhood days


with boy leochico somewhere in tagaytay, he is the son of my fathers childhood friend, in malibay most families have childhood friends for several generations,

taken in batangas 1968, ate zeny (wife of kuya hermie) rose laracas wife of fiscal laracas, at this time she was lobbying my father for appointments as assitant city fiscal. ate alud, wife of col roger domingo, ate cala me and my mother Norma

this is my graduation picture at Don Bosco makati 1967-1968


this is me holding my baon "MONAY" riding in our puj with my team mates to play basketball , Iam the team captain, manager and owner of the team , but i dont play in the court much, i just sit in the bench and eat some junk foods in the streets like scramble, fishballs and etc


celebrating my 8th birthday , with my mother


Pagsanjan falls 1968
this is during an outing of cityhall employees to the pagsangan falls

No comments:

jojie claudo blog

My photo
Pasay City, Philippines
jojie claudio , my blog ay storia ng aking buhay , minsan eto at Diary ko, album and note pads, mula sa aking pagkabata hangang ngayon, sanay magustun nyo basahin ang mga blog entries ko eto,